Racking my brain, this is my list:
- I'm pretty sure I tried Pepsi once after watching Back to the Future (successful product placement, I guess, but I didn't like it, so didn't drink it again. I'm not really a pop-drink fan). Verdict: Yuck. Tasted tinny and fake and overly fizzy.
- I'm pretty sure I tried okra and gumbo after watching The Big Easy. Verdict: Yum.
- I tried spaghetti a olio after watching Kindergarten Cop. Verdict: Meh. Too oily for me.
- I didn't eat anything at all after watching Delicatessen. Verdict: O_o
- I tried cream cheese after reading The Famous Five. Verdict: Meh. I think the cheese must be different in England. There's no way you can eat Aussie cream cheese the way those kids did, without suffering for it.
- I'm pretty sure I tried beef jerky after reading about it in a Western. Verdict: Yuck. Too salty, and nasty tasting.
- I have tried James Bond's martini. Verdict: Meh. Prefer gin and tonic.
Erm. *thinks* That's pretty much it, as far as I can remember.
What about you?
This entry was originally posted at http://cupidsbow.dreamwidth.org/366761.html.