- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
Find these and more at Collected Quotes from Albert Einstein.
Then there is the always wonderful Mark Twain. What a writer!
- Dialogue costs twice as much time & thought & emendation as does solid matter, & when satisfactorily done will hold a reader when solid matter won't.
- It is no use to keep private information which you can't show off.
- The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.