- A deeply unflattering whine about the difficulty of discussing privilege--without looking like an ass--if you happen to be on the power side of the privilege equation.
- Some of the differences between the American and Australian university systems, with a focus on marking loads and Teaching Assistants.
- Why I think hair is a feminist issue, but not for all the reasons the women at femmecon thought so.
- How migraines fuck me up for days afterwards, even if I manage to stop one before it actually hits.
- Why not being able to eat bread is not actually the difficult part of being gluten intolerant.
In short, I am very cranky, and I feel an almost irrepressible need to vent my spleen in a way that will truly capture my unique special snowflakeness.
You should all feel loved for my extreme restaint in not spamming you with these posts. Believe me, this is one of those situations in which silence is golden.
Also, the stupid noodle shop gave me (wheat-based) egg noodles instead of rice noodles in my take-away Thai beef noodle box, so now I have no lunch.
CRANKY x 1,000,000,000